Haha. I just watched the game between Austria and Croatia. I had high expectations for Croatia, but although they won yesterday, they didn't play well. Instead, it was the Austrians who wasted chances after chances. Croatia was fortunate to earn the win. Same fate for the Austrians as the Swiss, who dominated most part of the game and yet can't win.
Meanwhile, the Poland-born German, Podolski scored a brace against Poland. Such contradicting family background made him can't celebrate like what others normally do. (screaming, shouting, jumping, or any special stunts)
He surfaced and gained fame after the 2006 World Cup, and I remember I gave high remarks to him last time in my msn blog space, where I claimed him as the best young player of the tournament. Although he didn't do well in his two seasons with Bayern Munich, I think he proved himself again this time by finishing with two power shots into the net. (That was two fierce shots!)
German-made ball struck by Germans = German-made cannon balls fired by German tanks
Germans seems to know how to blast the adidas match ball.
Quotes of the day:
1) Germans creates match balls for their national players
2) BALLack is a my best friend (BALL and cheng khang) LAME right?
3) Modric needs more drink. (MORRRR DRICC) (He needs to have better stamina if he wants to succeed in EPL. He looked very exhausted after the game)
4) Austria is not Australia.
5) Poland didn't hit the pole.
No comments:
Post a Comment