I Watched Opening Match between the Swiss and Czech, as well as the 1st half between Portugal and Turkey.
A few things worth mentioning.
1) Czech is really weak compared to their last campaign. I can still remember how penetrating they were last time with Baros as the top scorer. They lack strong spine in their team, especially their midfield. Galasek is no more effective in the middle of the park. Support for the strikers was lousy yesterday. They were lucky to win the match with two possible penalties ignored, and lucky to have Cech between the posts.
2)Behrami and Magnin of Switzerland played quite lively. I predict Premierleague moves for them.
Vaclav Sverkos of Czech played quite well as well as it's not easy to score as a substitute with a sweet outside foot finish from close range.
3) Turkey played well although they lost. Emre played a lot better than when he was in Newcastle jersey. Nihat is threatening with his mobility, Hamit Altintop is silky and versatile, Tuncay is aggressive.
4)Portugal were strong and fearless in the game, and I can feel the winning aura in them. It is not surprising if they win this Championship as the perfect ending for the manager and Ronaldo, with Scolari heading for Chelsea and Ronaldo heading for Real Madrid. Remember the tests in my previous post? Positive for Portugal twice. LOL.
5)OOII??!! Ronaldo seems to dive less in the match worrr? LOL. (OKOK, I know you are trying to impress Real Madrid.)
No comments:
Post a Comment