Haha, back to group A and we are almost there to know the qualifying teams for the next stage for the group.
A few earlier predictions by me have proved to be wrong. Ronaldo is in great form, that is understandable as he is eager to impress Real Madrid.
Another one is Switzerland not qualifying for the quarters. So sad, they ruined their chances and gave away the lead so easily. But credits to Turkey. I knew they were good, and they deserve to be through as well, although it's not certain yet. Czech can still claim a place, but they will have to do better than yesterday. It's positive to see Baros back in the squad, and they were playing brighter than in day 1, but for me it's still not good enough.
1 prediction, however, has already been proven to be true. Scolari will be at Chelsea next season, a thing I was pretty sure about since day 1. And if I am not mistaken, Portugal could well claim the trophy this time.
The last fixture in group 1 will feature a game between reserves(Portugal and Switzerland) , and a game that could be intense and ugly(Turkey and Czech).
Ugly of the day:
Simao beh gai.(I am that critical of him!)
Geng of the day:
Volkan Demirel SAVES of the day.Almost single handedly won the game for Turkey. Cech deserves praise despite conceding.
Easy of the day:
Potugal jian dan lah!
Gan Jiong of the day:
Turkey pa pa!
1 comment:
noob simao~ agree
Post a Comment