Saturday, January 24, 2009

Let's see.....When was the last time I didn't celebrate Chinese New Year in KL?
...................
...................
...............................................

There seems to be no answer at this moment to this question. I have celebrated all my CNY in KL for all my 19.5 years as a Malaysian, and it seems like this year will be the first year I have to live that 1st day without my family.

Not a happy thing to happen, but I have to get used to it, because next year's CNY I am sure will be the same.

I miss the CNY's crazy suffocating hot weather in KL. I miss all the angpau givers. I miss going to relatives' houses. I miss lion dance. I miss my house's CNY open day with all the foods. Last year's CNY seems like it just happened yesterday, and again I felt how fast time flies.

I am still not sure what will be up in this particular festival week. Everyone seems to have their own plan where I am still clueless. Maybe I will just attend some of the celebrations by Malaysian Students Association or maybe the Vietnamese one.

Right now, I would just like to wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year 2009!! The Cows are rulling this year. MOOOO........

No comments: