DARN SCAMMERS, possibly due to facebook invaded my hotmail with the following email.
ATTENTION :
My name is Mrs Jean Bruce, I am directed by the board of directors (DHL COURIER SERVICE "UNITED KINGDOM") to bring to your notice that your email has been listed among the Ten lucky winners of £950,000.00 GBP in the second group category in the on going online sweeptake 2008 DHL promotion.for verification and claim,
CONTACT:
Mr Ken Lard
Email: dhldeliveryunit101@gmail.com
Telephone :+44-703-187-4440
Endeavour to email him with your full names,telephone and fax numbers immediately with the following informations
PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM
1.FULL NAMES:
2.ADDRESS:
3.SEX:
4.AGE:
5.MARITAL STATUS:
6.OCCUPATION:
7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:
9.AMOUNT WON:
10. COUNTRY
Congratulations from members and staff of DHL COURIER SERVICE PROMOTION.
Sincerely,
Mrs Jean Bruce
PROMOTION CONTROLLER
Isn't it a dream to have so much money suddenly given to you? LOL. Come on guys, there is absolutely no reason people will give you money for nothing. Firstly, I never give my hotmail address to DHL. I used gmail instead last time for the DHL delivery of my university admission packet, so there is no reasoning behind such a huge "drop from the sky" type present from DHL.
I somehow found out in the web that I am right to ignore such a rubbish. LAPSAP LAPSAP!!
Guys, don't simply give out your personal information in the Internet so easily please. Especially when unknowns asked for IC no. and adress etc etc. Don't lose your mind when such attractive and realistic scams reach your computer.
#I want to remind everyone who see this post not to be fooled by scams, as I assume that they are spread out in large quantities in these few days since my brother and I have received similar mails in the past few weeks. However, I hoped that they were real and I can use the money as donation to earthquake victims in CHINA. (What a kind and lovely man I am, lol.)
No comments:
Post a Comment