Sunday, April 27, 2008

C-RAZE PART II

After weeks of idle status due to heavy college work and exams, I will now upload a selection of photos taken by me in the C-RAZE event.
I know my work wasn't great, but this was my 1st time, and I worked out my socks.

Hopefully you guys love it.

The TEAM led by 'SHUSHU' Kuah.
LENGLUI's leg
WATCH YOUR BANANA! Don't step on it!
Pour water
This is a real rotten banana, or you call it LANJIAO in chinese (烂蕉)
Mine is higher!
This is not marathon!
So tired lah!
Buy lah buy lah!
Hur!! That guy cheated, so unfair!

Banana Race. SHUSHU's pick for the event!
EH, let me see! Got the lenglui's phone number inside or not?
Hardworking staffs
The park race
The 'SEK CHUN LOU'
OUCH!!!

Your leg's got mosquitoes!
We are heading to SJMC
Rest rest,drink water!

Photos taken using Senthil's Fujifilm Finepix S9600.
Thank you heaps, Senthil!

No comments: