Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here I'm, CHUISHUI blog!!

Hey, all my frens, how yer going??

Unconsciously, more than 1 month I've been on foreign land....OMG....time just passed so fast!!Well, I think i adapt to my new life here quite well despite missing my family, frens, foods......and more which only can be found outside Australia....hehe....

To your info, I gv away lots of my first time here.....haha.....including cooking,clubbing, 1 night stand, enter casino....and more!!

COOKING - 6 of us (3 guys&3 gals) hv a time schedule for cooking. I'm allocated to Mon n Wed session which my partner is suchin and yquin respectively. Well, i think it works well, at least v hv bah kut teh, fried mihun, chicken rice, penang style hokkien mee......of course, many of them not prepared by me...haha.....

CLUBBING & 1 NIGHT STAND - On Easter Sunday, I went for my first ever clubbing...and experienced a tiring 1 night stand.... I played badminton for 3 hours from 3-6pm before v departed around 9pm. The event started on 10pm, v only managed to get in around 10.30pm as there was a long queue!!! They said more than 2000 ppl there and I hv no doubt for the figure... Clubbing actually doesnt sound interesting for me, just having some alcohol and keep on dancing...sienzz....Luckily, that day was the Grand Slam Sunday!!! Unfortuantely, I couldnt find any seats (all tables are reserved), so I had to stand for the whole night to watch the match, damn exhausting man, 1 night stand!! Wat i mean for 1 night stand is really stand for the whole night, no other meaning...hehe... =)

CASINO - Since there wasnt any puclic transport on Sunday night, v decided to walk to Crown(casino) to spend our night...indeed, that was my 2nd time entering casino, but my 1st time playing, I just sat in front of a machine, keep on pressing the same button and i won 700 pokie points without spending a cent which enable me to hv 9 free meals....haha....V also had our supper+breakfast+lunch in casino before v caught into the 1st train back home....COnclusion, my pity legs were the biggest victim for this 1 night stand....haha....

OMG, spent 2 much time in writting this blog d, btw, now i'm having easter break and by right should started my assignments....by left, I didnt even understand the Q yet....haizzz..... I think tat's all for this time, take care my frens!!! I'll try update u guys frequently if I hv the mood (really hope so)... haha....

Cya!!

PK

No comments: