http://sawchengkhang.spaces.live.com/

Talking about my recent life, it was all about CNY and test, and particularly Edison Chen. Well, I think most of us are still shocked about what happened to him and the other few female artists, notably Gilian Chung and Cecelia Cheung. Well, at first, I thought it was just another joke featuring some photoshoped nude pictures, but I have to admit that they were all true and genuine, after I accidentally saw Cecelia Cheung's naked photos in a hongkong forum one day. It was indeed a surprise to me and it nearly blew me away. And I started to track the news and update myself on every news on it. And when everyone thought it was all over as the HK police have arrested several people suspected in uploading those explicit photos, the situation got worse when the public went rage and one man called kira who claimed that he has thousands of photos posted even more and threatened to upload the video of Gilian and Edison.
Not to criticize on them, but I think majority of the public is a bit too unfair on Edison. Some even swear on Edison and blame all the trouble on him, and on the other side, supported those female artists, especially Gilian of TWINS, which irritates me. Is it because she looks innocent and pretty? Something she said even angered me. In her press conference yesterday, she said that she was once naive and stupid, which is the reason she took all these raunchy photos with edison. Hello? How many years have you been in the entertainment industry? If I am not mistaken, she and AH SA surfaced only about 8 years ago. And her photos showed 3 different looks and hairstyle, which the media analyzed as three different capture time, with the earliest few years ago only. It is all too fake for me to accept. Do you think she is "matured" and won't do the same thing now? I have to admit that I don't quite like Gilian though.
This is the true side of the industry. Everything is just lie. Every image of the artists are all unreal and are designed to con the public. Come on, everyone wake up! Some singers can't sing but they can publish albums. Some actors can't act but they get big roles in movies or dramas. What is the logic behind them? Hopefully this is the warning signal to everyone.
2 comments:
aiyah.. don care bout him la... hey, update ur blog more lar!
no problem!!!
Post a Comment